Classes for Northern California.
All classes are taught by licensed RDAs with teaching experience in college level dental assisting.
*see below for a calendar view of classes
Comprehensive 7 Hour Lecture Seminar
Focus: Law and Ethics Review for RDA Exam
- Covers ethical principles and terminology
- Learn about legal issues related to the practice of dentistry
- Practice on sample test questions
Please note, these are not official test questions.
Location: Santa Clara County Dental Society (1485 Park Ave. San Jose, CA)
Time: 10am - 5pm
Two Day Coronal Polishing Course
(Dental Board of California Approved)
- Fulfills Coronal Polishing Requirement for the RDA.
- Equipment, instruments and disposables are provided for by Tooth Fairy Systems.
- Course taught in state-of-the-art clinic.
- Lecture, lab and clinical instructors teach dental assisting and dental hygiene at Foothill Community College which is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Location: Foothill Community College (12345 El Monte Rd, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022)
Time: 8am - 5pm
(In partnership with Bay Area Dental Assisting Institute)
32-hour Radiation Safety Certification course. (Held over 2 weekends)
- Day 1: Lecture, BWXs
- Day 2: Lecture, PAs
In between weekends, a candidate must complete 4 FMXs in their own office and bring copies to the following weekend's course.
- Day 3: Lecture, FMX, review FMXs
- Day 4: final exam and FMX on a patient. Candidate will take a final examination on a classmate.
San Ramon Family Dental
Infection Control Certificate
Toothfairy Systems does not offer the 8hr Infection Control certificate. We recommend Santa Clara County Dental Society for this course, please contact them directly for schedule & enrollment info:
Santa Clara County Dental Society