Classes for Northern California.
All classes are taught by licensed RDAs with teaching experience in college level dental assisting.
*see below for a calendar view of classes
Comprehensive 7 Hour Lecture Seminar
Focus: Law and Ethics Review for RDA Exam
- Covers ethical principles and terminology
- Learn about legal issues related to the practice of dentistry
- Practice on sample test questions
Please note, these are not official test questions.
Two Day Coronal Polishing Course
(Dental Board of California Approved)
- Fulfills Coronal Polishing Requirement for the RDA.
- Equipment, instruments and disposables are provided for by Tooth Fairy Systems.
- Course taught in state-of-the-art clinic.
- Lecture, lab and clinical instructors teach dental assisting and dental hygiene at Foothill Community College which is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
Coming Soon! Comprehensive Hands-on Workshop
This is a comprehensive "hands-on" course covering common procedures such as IRM sedative fillings and custom acrylic crowns.
All equipment and materials are provided.
Instructor/Student ratio of 1/5 so you receive maximum personal attention.
This course is not currently scheduled, please check back for updates!
Radiation Safety Course
Offered in partnership with Bay Area Dental Assisting Institute
Contact: Frank Vinculado